Monday, May 23, 2011

family.jewels

one thing i don't like about this blog is i feel it isn't very personal SO i'm going to start working on that! starting with my new header (which i love). it's part of my jewelry collection that i love so much! so with that here is the rest, well 85% of my collection. i won't bore you (or name drop designer shit) but it's a mixture of vintage, family, designers, and stuff i've made. i love jewelry so much and it's one thing i believe is timeless. to me clothing, bags, and shoes are something that come and go and i'm over in a month, but jewelry i can not let go of, and every piece is a story to me. here are the photos of my jewelry set up that lives in my closet... and don't judge the manson poster, i heart him.
this is what the set up normally looks like. i had to take the poster out for header, it looked funny.
i love this blue sake bottle + it make a great bracelet holder + it's a memory from portland =)
this ring holder needs a facelift!
this dog bone used to be a dog clothing hanger, but i let the pug stop wearing clothes after 1. finally got use out of this thing!
maybe one of the cheapest, coolest, most usable things i've found at the flea market by my house. wish i know what it was really made for...
the end

No comments: